This Sub List was created to help Members maintain the weekly integrity of the meetings by facilitating willing and competent substitutes. It is intended to be a “supplementary” support for a member’s own contacts. Substitutes will be held to the same standard as members and are expected to abide by the following:
- You may serve as a Sub as often as you want, but you are limited to only One Visit Per Month to the same BNI chapter.
- If you provide the same service as a member of the chapter you are visiting, you are not permitted to ask for referrals or detail your business during your own Sales Manager Minute.
- You must arrive before the meeting start time and stay until the end of the meeting.
- You will present a prepared Sales Manager Minute for the member.
- Members should report any infractions of these guidelines to a BNI Director.
- The Leadership Team may alert their chapter’s BNI Director to request the removal of any Sub from this list.